Monday, January 11, 2010

356 days of sketches!


"I thought you were made of sterner stuff"
Keith and I were shooting the breeze the other day and I mentioned how if I could cast an Avengers animated series, I'd have Peter Cullen (the voice of Optimus Prime) voice Captain America. Then I got carried away with who would direct and write and other voice talents...It was fun, and lead to this cap sketch. 616 Cap is hard to draw because you have to capture his physical youth and his psychological age (I mean, I guess you don't have to, but I don't see what the fun in drawing would be if you weren't trying things like that all the time).

2 comments:

Bit-Sake said...

cap is pretty hard to draw the only thing i don't like about ur rendition is the face

Incomparable Brian Charles said...

Yeah, like I said, he's got a tougher face than most characters...anyway, where's YOUR Cap, Hen?