Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday, 3/7/08...

Back at Bonte' today. People keep smiling at me... I think its my hat. Anyway, here are a few concepts for this Sci Fi space opera I've been working on called "Duel Edge". The first guy is a Wolverine-type assassin. I'm really happy with the way this one's coming out... just lack experience designing space suits (lqtm). To the right is another character for DE. She's like a really tough commando type who uses a spear. This time, I wanted a sort of bottom-heavy look, so I tried to design a kilt for fighting. At the bottom is a quick drawing I did at the first Dr. Sketchy in Pittsburgh. Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School is a monthly life drawing class held in most major cities. They usually have costumed models, and really cheap bear (called "liquid inspiration"). Its a blast, really. You should all look up your local Dr. Skethy's.

No comments: